The orthopaedic insoles Medicovi T45 are also suitable for acute and chronic foot, knee, hip, and back pain. They reduce pain and discomfort in the feet and legs (tingling, cold sensation...), improve balance, and also help in the fight against diabetic neuropathy.
MEDICOVI T45 also provides immediate relief from pain in the ankle joint and front part of the foot caused by atrophy. They improve balance and also help to prevent falls.
- Maximum comfort throughout the entire day
- FOOT PAIN - Immediate relief from pain in the ankle joint, ankle, and instep
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS - Relieves inflammation that causes a stabbing pain, especially in the morning after waking up
- FALLEN ARCHES - Effective relief from foot pain caused by fallen arches
- KNEE PAIN - Effective relief from knee pain and increased mobility
- LOWER-BACK PAIN - Effective relief from hip pain and increased mobility
- BACK PAIN - Immediate effect on proper posture and stability, relief from pain
- SWOLLEN FEET - Immediately relieves swollen feet
- Also suitable for wider feet
- Also suitable for diabetic neuropathy of the feet (sensation of cold, tingling, prickling, burning)
- Also suitable for Rheumatism, Arthrosis and Multiple Sclerosis
- Immediate effect on correct posture and stability (scientifically proven)
- Required space in the shoe (insert thickness): 4.5 mm
Your purchase of Medicovi orthopedic is risk free with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are for any reason unsatisfied, you may return your used insoles within 30 days of purchase.
The soft, elastic, anti-bacterial surface of the “EVA” orthopaedic insole has a water massage sole integrated into the bottom that can immediately improve balance and reduce pain with its unique massage pressure wave.
Our insoles focus on the cause of the problem rather than the symptoms. When you step into Medicovi insoles, you are aligning your kinetic chain. This means enhanced performance with less pain and fatigue.
The MEDICOVI sensory water-filled massage sole has been developed using advanced medical expertise from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM), University of Copenhagen and University of Aalborg.
The MEDICOVI T40 orthopedic insole helps improve balance and relieve forefoot pain, as well as providing diabetics with important sole protection.
This insole is mostly for problems with the heel spur and plantar fasciitis, but also provides relief for the ankle, knee, hip and back.
MEDICOVI-Front orthopedic insole (Orthotic Insole) is for those who have problems with the forefoot during the daytime.