MEDICOVI orthopaedic insoles are suitable for everyday use in the relief of back, lower-back and knee pain as well as pain or discomfort in the front part of the sole (fallen arches, ankle joint pain) caused by fatigue.
Many people are forced to change shoes several times a day because of pain and discomfort. Pain relief using the water wave therapy found in the MEDICOVI orthopaedic insoles provides the comfort you need without having to change footwear multiple times a day.
- FOOT PAIN - Immediate relief from pain in the ankle joint, ankle, and instep.
- FALLEN ARCHES - Effective relief from foot pain caused by fallen arches.
- KNEE PAIN - Effective relief from knee pain and increased mobility
- LOWER-BACK PAIN - Effective relief from hip pain and increased mobility
- BACK PAIN - Immediate effect on proper posture and stability, relief from pain
- SENSATION OF COLD FEET- Immediately increases blood flow to the feet
- VARICOSE VEINS- Immediate increase in blood flow to the legs, significant improvement in blood circulation in legs
- CRACKED SKIN - Significantly improved blood circulation in the feet, eliminating the formation of coarse skin
- Super-thin - The thickness of the pad is only 2 mm, suitable for almost any shoe. Suitable for narrow feet.
Your purchase of Medicovi orthopedic is risk free with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are for any reason unsatisfied, you may return your used insoles within 30 days of purchase.
Medicovi Front Orthopedic insoles are suitable for casual wear. If you plan to wear Medicovi insoles in work shoes, we would reccomend Medicovi A40.
Our insoles focus on the cause of the problem rather than the symptoms. When you step into Medicovi insoles, you are aligning your kinetic chain. This means enhanced performance with less pain and fatigue.
The MEDICOVI sensory water-filled massage sole has been developed using advanced medical expertise from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM), University of Copenhagen and University of Aalborg.
This insole is mostly for problems with the heel spur and plantar fasciitis, but also provides relief for the ankle, knee, hip and back.
The MEDICOVI T40 orthopedic insole helps improve balance and relieve forefoot pain, as well as providing diabetics with important sole protection.
The MEDICOVI T45 orthopedic insole provides very strong relief for the forefoot and the heel, as well as for the ankle, knee, hip and back.